Netherlands, Overijssel, AlmeloDesign Engineering
As an App Developer at Benchmark, you will be responsible for developing technical apps for iOS, Android and Windows. These apps are an extension of a number of technical products developed by Benchmark (e.g. remote control of instruments and analysis and presentation of measurement results and sensor data).
What you can add
You will be part of one or more multidisciplinary product development teams. Within this you are responsible for the design, implementation and verification of mobile apps. If the situation requires it, you will be in charge of outsourcing part of the app development to an external partner. Within Benchmark Almelo you are the primary contact for app development. You will support our Business Development team in promoting our capabilities and advising our clients in the area of app development
How do you add value?
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and take responsibility.
- You develop yourself by taking risks, making mistakes and learning from them.
- You help each other, share ideas and push your boundaries.
- You develop yourself continuously in terms of both technical content and soft skills.
You have the following tasks
- You are the primary point of contact for app development within Benchmark Almelo.
- You develop a long term strategy around app development.
- You promote the Benchmark capabilities in the field of app development.
- You create the conceptual design for mobile apps together with the Benchmark clients and you create a clear specification for the design process from this.
- You design, implement and verify mobile apps for our clients.
- You are a member of one or more multidisciplinary development teams (scrum teams).
- If required, you will manage one or more junior app developers and/or external partners.
We are looking for a new colleague with
- A completed college or university degree in Embedded Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Several years of experience with the development of mobile apps.
- The ability, if the situation requires it, to lead Junior Engineers or an external partner in the implementation of apps.
- Affinity with technical products (medical and industrial).
- Good communication skills in word and writing; also in English.
- An entrepreneurial, decisive, proactive and result-oriented mindset.
A work environment where you are part of a global company. You will work in independent teams where we are open to new initiatives and ideas from everyone. You will work in a dynamic environment that offers you the space to make quick steps, to grow, also through our Benchmark Academy and to get responsibility. These steps are possible within and outside your current job area. Within this environment, the work is not only challenging, but above all fun. We offer excellent conditions in addition to an appropriate salary such as:
- 27 vacation days and 13 atv days.
- Flexible working hours. As long as you make sure your work gets done, there is the possibility within Benchmark to arrange your working hours in a flexible way.
- Broad development opportunities. Within Benchmark there are numerous opportunities for development.
- Entrepreneurship is seen, appreciated and stimulated.
Benchmark in Almelo is part of the multinational Benchmark Inc., a publicly traded company in the field of electronics manufacturing and providing services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). At Benchmark you work for companies that make an impact with their innovations, we develop new products that improve safety, health or convenience. We deliver these products from product design to volume production and even directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Almelo. Currently Benchmark Inc. has 23 branches. In Almelo we have 500 employees.
Have you become interested in working for a fast-growing, internationally operating projects organization? Then apply immediately! Are you looking for more information? Please contact Manon Voskamp at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note to agencies:
No rights or obligations can be derived from the unsolicited presentation of CVs or profiles of candidates.