Netherlands, Overijssel, AlmeloLogistics
As a Demand Planner at Benchmark you translate the customer's demand plan into a realistic plan for production and purchasing with the aim of realizing the customer's demand.
What you can add
You ensure good delivery reliability towards the customer. Communicates with the customer on time and correctly about the orders to be realized. Manages the progress of the sales plan and communicates with colleagues about the corresponding production plan. This involves establishing priorities and resolving planning bottlenecks. Ultimately, you monitor the results of the weekly deliveries to the customer. Throughout the process you manage logistics KPIs and you are important to initiate the necessary improvements to improve the logistics process and overall performance.
How to add value
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and take responsibility.
- You develop yourself by taking risks, making mistakes and learning from them.
- You help each other, share ideas and push your boundaries.
- You continuously develop on technical content and soft skills
You have the following tasks
- You assess customer orders on number, lead time and price before entering them into the system;
- You contact the customer in case of uncertainties and / or imperfections in the question;
- You analyze the new and / or changed demand (forecast / orders) and make an initial estimate of the possible impact;
- In addition, you communicate with the customer about deliveries, problems with regard to delivery on time, expeditions, delays and cancellations;
- You monitor the progress of the planned delivery and identify problems early, ensure that these are resolved by the responsible department within the customer's demand date;
- Furthermore, you initiate improvements in logistics processes to improve overall logistics performance;
- Finally, you maintain the logistics KPIs and you initiate and are responsible for necessary improvements.
We are looking for someone:
- With a broad interest in logistics and planning.
- Who is analytical, solution and result oriented.
- With a completed higher professional education in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or related.
- With good communication skills in word and writing.
- With, at last, an entrepreneurial, decisive, proactive and result-oriented mindset.
Working at a global organization, which is characterized by professionals and a culture in which we are open to new initiatives and ideas. You will be working in a dynamic environment, in independent teams and are stimulated to grow within the company and take your own responsibility. These steps are possible within and outside your current job area. Benchmark is part of the CLA Metalektro. Within our working environment, the work is not only challenging, but above all interesting and fun. In addition to an appropriate salary, we offer excellent conditions such as:
- 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days (shorter working hours).
- Flexible working hours: within Benchmark we’ll give you the possibility to organize your working hours flexible: you are responsible for your own output.
- Plenty of development possibilities. Within Benchmark there are countless opportunities to develop yourself.
- Entrepreneurship is seen, much appreciated and stimulated.
Benchmark in Almelo is part of the multinational Benchmark Inc., a listed company in the field of manufacturing electronics and providing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). At Benchmark you work for companies that make an impact with their innovations. We develop new products for these organizations; products that increase safety, health or, on the contrary, convenience. We supply these products from product design to volume production and directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Almelo. Benchmark Inc. currently has 23 branches which over 400 employees work in Almelo.
Have we aroused your interest in working for a fast-growing, internationally operating project organization? Then apply now!
Are you looking for more information? Please contact Manon Voskamp at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Acquisition is not appreciated. No rights or obligations can be derived from proposing candidates without an assignment from HR.