Electro Mechanical Engineer
Almelo, Overijssel, NetherlandsMechanical Engineering
As an Electrical Mechanical Engineer at Benchmark you are a specialist in the field of electromechanical designs within the Design Engineering department with a focus on customers in the semiconductor industry. Because both development and production take place in Almelo, you as an Engineer are involved in the complete process, from concept to proto/volume production. You work in a high-tech environment with many different disciplines. In this role you are technically responsible for your design.
What you can add
Within this position the focus will be on innovation and the development of electromechanical designs.
You will work in a high-tech environment with many different disciplines, where you as an Engineer play an important role in layout, routing, part selection, design, implementation, testing and troubleshooting of all electronically driven modules.
In this position there is close contact between the customer and Benchmark. There are weekly status updates per project, as well as interim meetings. In addition, it is very easy to approach owners of certain designs, documents or competence teams if necessary.
You do this for high-tech machines in the semiconductor industry. Very high system requirements are set in the field of, among other things, electronic interference (EMC), mechanical vibrations and heat dissipation. In addition, (international) industrial standards / regulations must be met and a very high reliability is required. An additional advantage is that Benchmark is an organization in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS), which serves a number of interesting markets, allowing you to work in a new market after each project of 1-1.5 years, for a new customer and/ or a new product with new challenging technologies.
How you add value
- Your ultimate challenge in your position is devising and fully developing concepts that meet all the specifications;
- By being enterprising and taking responsibility;
- By demonstrating self-knowledge and showing your competencies in the position and knowing when you need help and then acting on it by seeking it;
- By wanting to complete the process together and by ensuring a pleasant team.
- You have the following tasks
You are responsible for your own work schedule;
- Collaborate with other Engineers from different industries: Systems Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Fabrication Technicians and Field Service Engineers;
- Concept and detailed 3D CAD design of electrical cabinets, modules, racks and PCBA according to the requirements of the semiconductor industry, and prepare 2D drawings for production;
- Creation of detailed design documentation and assessment documents, including performance specification, design specification, critical design assessment document, test specification, test report and more.
We are looking for a new colleague
- With a HBO/WO diploma in the field of Mechanical Engineering or related (knowledge in electromechanics with a broad scope in most related fields);
- Experience with NX and Teamcenter is a plus;
- A decisive, proactive and results-oriented mindset.
A working environment where you are part of a global company. You will work in independent teams where we are open to new initiatives and ideas from everyone. You will work in a dynamic environment that offers you the space to make quick steps, to grow, also through our Benchmark Academy and to get responsibility. These steps are possible within and outside your current job area. Within this environment, the work is not only challenging, but above all fun.
We offer excellent conditions in addition to an appropriate salary such as:
- 27 vacation days and 13 atv days;
- Flexible working hours. As long as you ensure that your work is finished, Benchmark offers the possibility to organize your working hours in a flexible way;
- Broad development opportunities. Within Benchmark there are countless opportunities to develop;
- Entrepreneurship is seen, appreciated and stimulated.
Benchmark in Almelo is part of the multinational Benchmark Inc., a listed company in the field of manufacturing electronics and providing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). At Benchmark you work for companies that make an impact with their innovations, for example, they develop new products that increase safety, health or convenience. They supply these products from product design to volume production and directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Almelo. Currently, Benchmark Inc. 23 branches. 500 employees work in Almelo.
Are you interested in working for a fast-growing, internationally operating project organization? Then apply immediately! Are you looking for more information? Please contact Manon Voskamp at email@example.com.
Note to agencies:
No rights or obligations can be derived from the unsolicited presentation of CVs or profiles of candidates.