Embedded Software Engineer (3)
Netherlands, Overijssel, AlmeloDesign Engineering
As an Embedded Application Software Engineer at Benchmark you will be part of a multi-disciplinary engineering team with focus on embedded application (UI) software development in high-tech products. You will be working in an international environment with plenty of opportunities for your personal development.
- As part of a Scrum engineering team you will be responsible for the design, simulation, implementation and verification of Embedded Application Software.
- You will communicate about the technical progress to the software architect and the project leader.
- You will work in close cooperation with other software engineers and other disciplines such as mechanics and electronics.
We are looking for a new colleague with
- A completed MSc education in the field of Computer Science or related.
- Experience with modern Software Engineering techniques and tooling.
- Experience in Embedded GUI development
- Experience with software development in C++, QT and QML.
- Experience in creating Requirement-, Software Architecture-, Design- and Test- documentation.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English.
You have at least the basic knowledge of
- (Embedded) Linux.
- Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS).
- Electrical Engineering (understanding schematics).
Where can you make the difference?
- You have a solid technical basis and like to immerse yourself in a total product, but you also enjoy being in close contact with our customers.
- You have the drive and courage to investigate with customers what Benchmark could mean even more in the field of Embedded Software.
- You have the capabilities to eventually fulfill a technical lead role in projects.
- A variety of technical challenges in a wide variety of projects in which Embedded Software is applied.
- Opportunity to grow, both in the organization and in a technical specialism.
- International cooperation with experienced specialists in the field of electronics, mechanics and software.
In addition, we offer you a working environment where you are part of a global company. You work in independent teams where we are open to new initiatives and ideas from everyone. You work in a dynamic environment that offers you the space to make quick steps, to grow and to take responsibility. These steps may be within and outside your current job area. Within this environment, the work is not only challenging, but above all a lot of fun. In addition to a suitable salary, we offer excellent conditions such as countless opportunities to develop yourself, such as courses or training.
Benchmark in Almelo is part of the multinational Benchmark Inc., a listed company in the field of manufacturing electronics and providing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). At Benchmark you work for companies that make an impact with their innovations. We develop new products for these organizations; products that increase safety, health or, on the contrary, convenience. We supply these products from product design to volume production and directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Almelo. Benchmark Inc currently has 23 branches of which over 400 employees work in Almelo.
Have you become interested in working for a fast-growing, internationally operating projects organization? Then apply immediately! Are you looking for more information? Please contact Joris Weidijk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note to agencies:
No rights or obligations can be derived from the unsolicited presentation of CVs or profiles of candidates.