Almelo, Overijssel, NetherlandsProgram Management
As International Project Manager within Benchmark, you are the bridge builder between different Benchmark offices. You are responsible for the guidance and outcome of various international projects, for the sectors Industrial, Semicon, Aerospace & Defense or Medical.
What you can add
As International Project Manager you are responsible for the realization of international projects. Part of this includes informing the internal and external client regarding the feasibility and progress of the projects, as well as managing, setting up and developing the project team at different Benchmark locations.
You have an entrepreneurial mindset and possess a great sense of responsibility to realize these projects in a timely manner and communicate this to the departments involved. If necessary, you look for flexible solutions within the limits, but always remain 'in control'.
In this dynamic position, you functionally lead multiple multidisciplinary teams, at different Benchmark sites, consisting of a Manufacturing Engineer, Logistics Engineer, Supply Chain Architect, Supply Chain Development Engineer, Quality Engineer and the Test Development department, among others.
You will develop your team, through coaching both professionally and personally.
How you add value
You improve and achieve the introduction of products within operations at various Benchmark sites, which contribute to customer value and profitability of Benchmark.
- You strive to improve results in terms of customer satisfaction and profitability.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and take responsibility.
- You have a "can do" mentality.
- Together with your team you improve processes.
- You are the business card for Benchmark.
You have the following tasks
- You translate the requirements to the project, internally and externally to your project team.
- As International Project Manager you are also responsible for reviewing and approving requested changes to the production process and supply chain.
- You will implement products into operations at various Benchmark sites.
- Draft, coordinate and realize dynamic International Projects, including Ramp-Up plans.
- Create maximum satisfaction with both internal and external customers.
- Functional management of the high quality project team.
- Assess impact on quality, logistics, engineering and cost.
- Reporting in the matrix to the Program Director and Program Manager.
This position is ideally suited for an ambitious project manager who wants to develop within a high-end international player.
We are looking for a colleague with
- With a wo degree, preferably in the field of Technical Business Administration or related.
- With at least 3 - 5 years of proven project management skills in complex (technical) projects.
- With knowledge of Lean Manufacturing (Green/Black Belt).
- Who can think from the Manufacturing organization and affinity with Development.
- Experience with MRP and ERP.
- Who can set priorities and focus on the customer.
- Capable of implementing changes and showing ownership.
- With an entrepreneurial mentality.
- Stress-resistant, analytical, solution- and result-oriented and with good communication skills; in addition, our colleague is able to communicate at all different levels in the organization.
A work environment where you are part of a global company. Here you work in independent teams where we are open to new initiatives and ideas from everyone. You will work in a dynamic environment that offers you room to make quick steps, grow and get responsibility. These steps are possible within and outside your current job area. Within this environment, the work is not only challenging, but especially a lot of fun. We offer in addition to an appropriate salary excellent conditions such as:
- 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days.
- Flexible working hours. As long as you make sure your work is finished, there is the possibility within Benchmark to arrange your working hours in a flexible way.
- Broad development opportunities from the Benchmark Academy. Within Benchmark there are numerous opportunities to develop yourself.
- Entrepreneurship is seen, appreciated and stimulated.
Benchmark is a global partner focused on designing and developing electronics products and providing services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). We work for companies making an impact with their innovations, developing new products that enhance safety, health or convenience. We deliver these products from product design to volume production and even directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Almelo.
Have you become interested in working at a fast-growing, internationally operating projects organization? Then apply immediately! Are you looking for more information? Then contact us at email@example.com.
Note to agencies:
No rights or obligations can be derived from the unsolicited presentation of candidates' resumes or profiles.