Jr. Mechanical Engineer
Netherlands, Overijssel, AlmeloDesign Engineering
As a Junior Mechanical Engineer at Benchmark, you will work in a team of Mechanical Engineers in the field of mechanical designs within the Design Engineering department with a focus on customers in the semicon industry. Under the guidance of a (senior) Mechanical Engineer you will work on a product/module from concept, through prototype to production.
What you can add
Within this position, the focus will be on innovation and developing mechanical designs for gas and water systems. In the role of Mechanical Engineer, you will play a key role in the layout, routing, parts selection, design, implementation, testing and troubleshooting of all gas and water modules for high-tech machinery. This involves very high system requirements in the areas of mechanical vibration and heat dissipation, among others. In addition, (international) industrial standards and regulations must be met. This requires a very high reliability.
You have a professional work attitude;
- You observe and apply trends and the development of new technologies;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and take responsibility;
- You develop yourself by challenging yourself and learning from possible mistakes;
- You are able to come up with innovative product concepts together with our customers;
- You are independent and responsible for your own work planning;
You have the following tasks:
- Collaborate with other Engineers from different sectors: System Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers and Manufacturing Engineers.
- Concept and detailed 3D CAD designs of thermal and gas modules, according to the requirements of the semiconductor industry and prepare them to 2D drawings for production.
- Create detailed design documentation and review documents, including performance specification, design specification, critical design review document, test specification and test report, among others.
- Designing frames, sheet-metal and mechanical routing in 3D environment.
- Comprehensive review of 2D drawings, 3D design and manufacturing documentation.
- Provide detailed feedback to design owners and fabrication.
We are looking for you if you fit the following
- 1-2 years of work experience, but also if you are a recent graduate we invite you to apply.
- A completed college/university degree in Mechanical Engineering or related (Knowledge in mechanics with a broad scope in most related fields).
- Experience with NX and Teamcenter is a plus.
- An entrepreneurial, decisive, proactive and results-oriented mindset.
A working environment where you are part of a global company. You will work in independent teams where we are open to new initiatives and ideas from everyone. You will work in a dynamic environment that offers you the space to make quick steps, to grow, also through our Benchmark Academy and to get responsibility. These steps are possible within and outside your current job area. Within this environment, the work is not only challenging, but above all fun. We offer excellent conditions in addition to an appropriate salary such as:
- 27 vacation days and 13 atv days.
- Flexible working hours. As long as you make sure your work gets done, there is a possibility within Benchmark to arrange your working hours in a flexible way.
- Broad development opportunities. Within Benchmark there are numerous opportunities for development.
- Entrepreneurship is seen, appreciated and stimulated.
Benchmark in Almelo is part of the multinational Benchmark Inc., a listed company in the field of manufacturing electronics and providing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). At Benchmark you work for companies that make an impact with their innovations, so they develop new products that increase safety, health or convenience. They deliver these products from product design to volume production and even directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Almelo. Currently Benchmark Inc has 23 branches. 500 employees work in Almelo.
Have you become interested in working at a fast-growing, internationally operating project organization? Then apply immediately! Are you looking for more information? Please contact Manon Voskamp at email@example.com.
Acquisition is not appreciated. No rights or obligations can be derived from proposing candidates without instructions from HR.