NPI project manager
Almelo, Overijssel, NetherlandsProgram Management
As NPI (New Product Introduction) Project Manager within Benchmark, you are the bridge builder between client, product development and manufacturing. You are responsible for the guidance and outcome of various NPI projects for the Industrial, Semicon, Aerospace & Defense or Medical sectors.
What you can add
As NPI Project Manager you are responsible for the realization of NPI projects. Part of this includes informing the internal and external client regarding the feasibility and progress of the projects. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and possess a great sense of responsibility to realize these projects on time and to communicate this to the departments involved. As NPI Project Manager, you are financially and technically responsible for your projects. If necessary, you look for flexible solutions within the limits, but always remain 'in control'. In this dynamic position, you will functionally lead a multidisciplinary team consisting of a Manufacturing Engineer, Logistics Engineer, Supply Chain Architect, Supply Chain Development Engineer, Quality Engineer and Test Development. You will develop your team through afternoon coaching on both professional and personal levels.
How you add value
- You improve and achieve the implementation of new products in operations, which contribute to customer value and profitability of Benchmark Almelo.
- You strive to improve results in terms of customer satisfaction and profitability.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and take responsibility.
- You have a "can do" mentality.
- Together with your team you improve processes.
- You are the business card for Benchmark.
You have the following tasks
- From NPI you translate client requirements, internal and external to your project team.
- As Project Manager NPI you are also responsible for reviewing and approving requested changes to the production process and supply chain.
- You will transfer new products to regular production and you will be responsible for setup.
- Drafting, coordinating and realizing dynamic NPI projects.
- Creating maximum satisfaction with both internal and external customers.
- Functional management of the high quality project team.
- Setting up the logistics process for new products, including implementing the corresponding logistics system parameters.
- Assess impact on quality, logistics, engineering and cost of changes.
- Reporting in the matrix to the Program Director and Program Manager.
This position is ideally suited for an ambitious project manager who wants to develop within a high-end international player.
We are looking for a colleague with
- With a wo degree, preferably in the field of Technical Business Administration or related.
- With at least 3 - 5 years of proven project management skills in complex (technical) projects.
- With knowledge of Lean Manufacturing (Green/Black Belt).
- Who can think from the Manufacturing organization and affinity with Development.
- Experience with MRP and ERP.
- Who can set priorities and focus on the customer.
- Capable of implementing changes and showing ownership.
- With an entrepreneurial mentality.
- Stress-resistant, analytical, solution- and result-oriented and with good communication skills; in addition, our colleague is able to communicate at all different levels in the organization.
A work environment where you are part of a global company. Here you work in independent teams where we are open to new initiatives and ideas from everyone. You will work in a dynamic environment that offers you room to make quick steps, grow and get responsibility. These steps are possible within and outside your current job area. Within this environment, the work is not only challenging, but especially a lot of fun. We offer in addition to an appropriate salary excellent conditions such as:
- 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days.
- Flexible working hours. As long as you make sure your work is finished, there is the possibility within Benchmark to arrange your working hours in a flexible way.
- Broad development opportunities from the Benchmark Academy. Within Benchmark there are numerous opportunities to develop yourself.
- Entrepreneurship is seen, appreciated and stimulated.
Benchmark is a global partner focused on designing and developing electronics products and providing services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). We work for companies making an impact with their innovations, developing new products that enhance safety, health or convenience. We deliver these products from product design to volume production and even directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Almelo.
Have you become interested in working at a fast-growing, internationally operating projects organization? Then apply immediately! Are you looking for more information? Then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note to agencies:
No rights or obligations can be derived from the unsolicited presentation of candidates' resumes or profiles.