NPI Project Lead
Netherlands, Overijssel, AlmeloProgram Management
As an NPI (New Product Introduction) Project Manager within Benchmark, you are the bridge builder between client, product development and manufacturing. You are responsible for the supervision and the result of different NPI projects for the sectors Industrial, Semicon, Aerospace & Defense or Medical.
What you can add
As a Project Manager NPI you are responsible for the realization of NPI (New Product Introduction) projects. Part of this is also informing the internal and external client regarding the feasibility and progress of the projects. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and possess a great sense of responsibility to realize these projects on time and to communicate this to the departments involved. As Project Manager NPI you are financially and technically responsible for your projects. If necessary, you look for flexible solutions within the boundaries, but you always remain 'in control'. In this dynamic position you functionally lead a multidisciplinary team consisting of a Manufacturing Engineer, Logistics Engineer, Supply Chain Architect, Supply Chain Development Engineer, Quality Engineer and Test Development. You develop your team through coaching on both professional and personal level.
How do you add value?
- You improve and ensure the implementation of new products in operations, which contribute to added value for the client and profitability of Benchmark Almelo;
- You strive to improve the result in terms of customer satisfaction and profitability;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and take responsibility;
- You have a "can do" mentality;
- Together with your team you improve processes;
- You are the business card for Benchmark;
- You have the following tasks.
- From NPI you translate the requirements of the customer, internal and external to your project team;
- As Project Manager NPI you are also responsible for reviewing and approving requested changes to the production process and supply chain;
- You will transfer new products to regular production and are responsible for the setup;
- Set up, coordinate and realize dynamic NPI projects;
- Creating maximum satisfaction with both internal and external customers;
- Functional management of the qualitative strong project team;
- Set up the logistics process for new products, including the implementation of the corresponding logistics system parameters;
- Assess impact on quality, logistics, technology and costs of changes;
- Reporting in the matrix to the Program Director and Program Manager.
- With a hbo/wo degree, preferably in the field of Technical Business Administration;
- With 3 - 5 years demonstrable project management skills in complex (technical) projects;
- With knowledge of Lean Manufacturing (Green/Black Belt);
- Who can think from the Manufacturing organization and affinity with Development;
- With experience with MRP and ERP;
- Who can set priorities and put the customer first;
- Able to implement changes and demonstrate ownership;
- With an entrepreneurial mentality;
- Who is stress resistant, analytical, solution and result oriented and has good communication skills; in addition, our colleague is able to communicate at all different levels in the organization;
- This position is ideally suited for an ambitious Project Manager who wants to develop within a high-end international player.
- A variety of technical challenges in a wide range of projects;
- Opportunity to grow, both within the organization and in a technical specialty;
- International cooperation with experienced specialists in the field of electronics, mechanics and software.
In addition, we offer a working environment where you are part of a global company. You will work in independent teams where we are open to new initiatives and ideas from everyone. You will work in a dynamic environment that offers you the space to make quick steps, to grow, also through our Benchmark Academy and to get responsibility. These steps are possible within and outside your current job area. Within this environment, the work is not only challenging, but above all fun.
We offer excellent conditions in addition to an appropriate salary such as:
- 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days (based on a 40-hour work week);
- Flexible working hours. As long as you make sure your work gets done, there is a possibility within Benchmark to arrange your working hours in a flexible way;
- Broad development opportunities. Within Benchmark there are numerous opportunities for development such as courses or training;
- Entrepreneurship is seen, appreciated and stimulated.
Benchmark in Almelo is part of the multinational Benchmark Inc., a listed company in the field of manufacturing electronics and providing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). At Benchmark you work for companies that make an impact with their innovations. We develop new products for these organizations; products that increase safety, health or, on the contrary, convenience. We supply these products from product design to volume production and directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Almelo. Benchmark Inc currently has 23 branches which over 400 employees work in Almelo..
Have you become interested in working for a fast-growing, internationally operating projects organization? Then apply immediately! Are you looking for more information? Please contact Manon Voskamp at email@example.com.
Note to agencies:
No rights or obligations can be derived from the unsolicited presentation of CVs or profiles of candidates.