Project Quality Engineer
Almelo, Overijssel, NetherlandsQuality Management
As a Project Quality Lead at Benchmark you work within the Design Engineering department. It is up to you to develop a vision in the field of quality and the continuous work processes and methodologies for high-tech development projects in line with the Benchmark strategy.
In the first pillar of this role you are responsible for guaranteeing quality control within the Design Engineering department and coaching all colleagues for the benefit of quality and the quality perception in the department.
You also advise the organization on issues that affect quality-related matters. Within the quality profession you are also the substantive point of contact for our customers. The focus is on product development for regulated markets such as Medical. As part of this pillar, you act as the conscience of the Design Engineering department.
In the second pillar of this role you are responsible for continuous improvement. It is essential here that you look at the organization from a holistic view. In your role you are closely involved with the MT and the driving force behind improvement initiatives in all disciplines. The quality work area includes Sales, Program Management, Finance and Electrical, Mechanical, Test Development and Software Engineering.
What you can add
Within this position, the focus will be on developing a vision in the field of quality and continuous improvement for multidisciplinary development projects. This will then form the basis for the strategy in the field of technology, personnel, design and a strong ecosystem.
As part of the MT you set out the policy in your field for Benchmark and you advise all colleagues, varying from competence managers, program managers to engineers, in the implementation of projects. You also create a professional working environment and help your colleagues in the field of personal development. You are able to spar critically and at the same time constructively with approximately 130 highly educated colleagues and ultimately ensure that the goals set by the department are achieved.
How to add value
- You create a professional environment in which you stimulate people to develop;
- You observe and apply trends and the development of new quality principles, standards, laws and regulations;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you take responsibility and you are an example for colleagues;
- You develop yourself by challenging yourself and learning from mistakes;
- You are able to come up with creative and effective solutions together with our customers.
You have the following tasks
- Responsible for developing, disseminating and adjusting a vision in the field of quality and continuous improvement;
- Translate this vision into a strategy and policy in which you are also responsible for the execution;
- Ensuring that programs meet the applicable requirements within the QMS;
- Guiding quality-related decision-making, implementation and resulting deliveries within programs;
- Perform internal audits to assess compliance and effectiveness;
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and stimulating process improvements related to Design Engineering;
- Supervising external audits;
- Finally, you are responsible for:
- Improving the effectiveness of the QMS;
- Developing reports and analysis to support business decision-making;
- Reviewing and approving project documentation;
- Recording and monitoring CAPAs.
We are looking for a new colleague with
- A completed university education in the field of Industrial Engineering, Technical Medicine or related;
- 1 to 3 years of work experience in the field;
- Interest in product development for regulated markets, including Medical, and associated standards and laws and regulations such as: MDD / MDR, FDA 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485, IEC 62304, IEC 60601;
- The curiosity and competence to master a lot of complex matter in a short time;
- Ambition and eagerness to further professionalize the organization;
- The quality to think strategically and develop a vision in the field of quality;
- The personality and qualities to safeguard the balance between connecting and motivating colleagues on the one hand and on the other hand to enter into discussion when necessary.An entrepreneurial, decisive, proactive and result-oriented mindset.
A working environment where you are part of a global company. You will work in independent teams where we are open to new initiatives and ideas from everyone. You will work in a dynamic environment that offers you the space to make quick steps, to grow, also through our Benchmark Academy and to get responsibility. These steps are possible within and outside your current job area. Within this environment, the work is not only challenging, but above all fun.
We offer excellent conditions in addition to an appropriate salary such as:
- 27 vacation days and 13 atv days;
- Flexible working hours. As long as you ensure that your work is finished, Benchmark offers the possibility to organize your working hours in a flexible way;
- Broad development opportunities. Within Benchmark there are countless opportunities to develop;
- Entrepreneurship is seen, appreciated and stimulated.
Benchmark in Almelo is part of the multinational Benchmark Inc., a listed company in the field of manufacturing electronics and providing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). At Benchmark you work for companies that make an impact with their innovations, for example, they develop new products that increase safety, health or convenience. They supply these products from product design to volume production and directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Almelo. Currently, Benchmark Inc. 23 branches. 500 employees work in Almelo.
Have you become interested in working at a fast-growing, internationally operating project organization? Respond immediately! Are you looking for more information? Please contact Manon Voskamp via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note to agencies:
No rights or obligations can be derived from the unsolicited presentation of CVs or profiles of candidates.