Project Manager Design Engineering
Almelo, Overijssel, NetherlandsDesign Engineering
Vacancy Project Manager Design Engineering at Benchmark in Almelo
Are you an ambitious (Junior) Project Manager or Engineer with at least 3 - 7 years of experience and do you want to develop further within a high-quality international player at top level? Then this is your chance!
As a Project Leader for the development projects we carry out for our customers, you are responsible for the quality and timeliness of deliverables while the project results remain intact. You translate customer needs into project implementation and defend project results by continuously looking ahead.
What you can add
You direct the project. You facilitate the project framework for this with administration, analyzes and reports, but the real management is technically substantive and based on team dynamics. By reading your team and understanding the customer, you make wise choices. In addition to your competencies or potential to manage projects, you as a person can make a valuable contribution to, for example, internal improvement processes or business development based on your character, knowledge and experience.
How to add value
You register and analyze what lies behind you but your focus is on the front. You actively look at the opportunities and risks that lie ahead and act on them. Because you can and want to work methodically and you are interested in delving into your team, the customer and the product to be developed, you are able to manage and inform in a predictable manner. You listen to advice and choose your own path based on this. As a result, your value ultimately lies in customer satisfaction and profitability of your project.
You have the following tasks
The tasks you will perform in this role include:
- Drafting quotes and invoicing services provided.
- Building and gaining support for project plans.
- Administration and reporting (internal and external) of progress.
- Follow up action lists and schedules.
- Actively manage risks and opportunities.
- Organizing the construction of prototypes or the use of test houses.
- Facilitating your project team.
We are looking for you
If you can identify yourself with at least some of the features below:
- Ambitious, with guts and the will to learn.
- Analytical and able to translate into action.
- Technical university education in one of the following directions EE, SW, ME.
- Approx. 3 - 7 years of experience as an Engineer in multidisciplinary development teams.
- A headstrong team player who stands for what he / she finds but also listens to experience.
- Able to communicate on multiple levels in the internal and external organization.
- A methodical worker with flexibility.
This position is perfect for the ambitious (Junior) Project Manager or Engineer who wants to develop within a high-quality international player at top level.
A working environment where you are part of a global company. You will work in independent teams where we are open to new initiatives and ideas from everyone. You work in a dynamic environment that offers you the space to take steps quickly, to grow and to take responsibility. These steps are possible within and outside your current job area. Within this environment, the work is not only challenging, but above all very fun. In addition to an appropriate salary, we offer excellent conditions such as:
- 27 vacation days and 13 atv days.
- Flexible working hours. As long as you ensure that your work is finished, within Benchmark there is the possibility to flexibly organize your working hours.
- Broad development possibilities. Within Benchmark there are countless opportunities to develop.
- Entrepreneurship is seen, appreciated and stimulated.
Benchmark in Almelo is part of the multinational Benchmark Inc., a listed company in the field of manufacturing electronics and providing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). At Benchmark you work for companies that make an impact with their innovations, so they develop new products that increase safety, health or, on the contrary, convenience. They supply these products from product design to volume production and directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Almelo. Benchmark Inc currently has 23 branches which over 400 employees work in Almelo.
Are you interested in working for a fast-growing, internationally operating project organization? Then apply immediately! Are you looking for more information? Please contact Manon Voskamp at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note to agencies:
No rights or obligations can be derived from the unsolicited presentation of CVs or profiles of candidates.