Sr. Quality Engineer
Netherlands, Overijssel, AlmeloQuality Management
As Sr Quality Engineer you have the challenging responsibility to act as the conscience of part of the organization. This is essential in ensuring that the delivered high-tech products are effective for the desired application and meet or exceed the customer's requirements.
The part of the organization that you focus on is New Product Introduction (NPI) with a strong emphasis on Boxbuild. NPI is an integral part of product realisation. You are already involved from NPI in the translation of customer requirements into product concepts and detailed product design by the Design Engineering department. As product design matures, more emphasis is placed on NPI and thus the production process and associated production setup.
The ultimate goal is to transfer an effective and efficient production line to the colleagues responsible for volume production. The advanced complex solutions, which are produced during volume production, are then deployed by our customers in very important places after release. It is not without reason that the slogan of Benchmark is: “when it matters”.
This requires that the complex solutions are designed, developed and produced to a high quality level.
You have a positive critical attitude towards the project teams during the product realization process. You coach and inspire project teams in achieving the desired level and shifting their ambitions. It is important to find a balance between involvement on the one hand and independence and authority with regard to the project teams on the other.
Finally, it is important that you are able to view the dynamics in the project teams from different angles and aggregation levels. You always keep your ultimate goal in mind and you have an eye for structural improvements.
What you can add
As a Quality Engineer you work in a multidisciplinary context for one or more customer programs. The focus is on the internal process and on the quality experienced by our customers. Within the teams you have an independent role and you ensure quality assurance and continuous improvement. This guarantee must be established during the industrialization of new products and then further developed in volume production.
How to add value
- You supervise projects and processes from your independent role.
- You coach project teams in analyzing and solving problems.
- You maintain an overview, see connections and keep the bigger goal in mind.
- You bring clarity with regard to standards and regulations.
- You are an authority in your field and you do this for the benefit of the project teams.
You have the following tasks
- You supervise the qualification and release of products and processes.
- You assess product and process quality, by performing audits, based on statistical techniques and based on customer satisfaction.
- You organize multidisciplinary consultations for the continuous improvement of the assigned programs and you coordinate directly with the customer.
- You monitor the internal processes and you are involved in stimulating standardization
We are looking for
- Met minimaal een afgeronde hbo-opleiding (bijv. richting Technische Bedrijfskunde of Engineering).
- Met bij voorkeur ervaring in de Medical Device industrie (sterke pre); kennis van andere gereguleerde markten, zoals automotive of farmacie, heeft anders de voorkeur.
- Met kennis van of interesse in relevante normen, wet- en regelgeving.
- Die grondig en daadkrachtig te werk gaat en een echte teamplayer is.
- Die analytisch sterk is en zelfverzekerd genoeg om problemen aan te kaarten en verbeteringen af te dwingen.
- Met ervaring in een productieomgeving.
A work environment where you are part of a global company. Here you will work in independent teams where we are open to new initiatives and ideas from everyone. You will work in a dynamic environment that offers you the space to make quick steps, to grow, also through our Benchmark Academy and to get responsibility. These steps are possible within and outside your current job area. Within this environment, the work is not only challenging, but above all fun.
We offer excellent conditions in addition to an appropriate salary such as:
- 27 vacation days and 13 atv days.
- Flexible working hours. As long as you make sure your work gets done, there is a possibility within Benchmark to arrange your working hours in a flexible way.
- Broad development opportunities. Within Benchmark there are numerous opportunities for development.
- Entrepreneurship is seen, appreciated and stimulated.
Benchmark is an international B2B partner, with approximately 11,000 employees and 22 locations, that designs, develops and produces innovative electronics products for leading Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) from product concept to prototype to volume production. We work for OEMs who make an impact with their innovations, so we develop new complex solutions that increase safety, health or convenience.
Within the Benchmark organization, the location in Almelo is one of the largest sites where both product development and volume production take place under one roof. The products to which we contribute in Almelo are typically located in one of the following segments: medical, complex industrial and aerospace.
Have you become interested in working at a fast-growing, internationally operating project organization? Then apply immediately! Are you looking for more information? Please contact Manon Voskamp via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note to agencies:
No rights or obligations can be derived from the unsolicited presentation of CVs or profiles of candidates.