Sr. VHDL Design Engineer
Almelo, Overijssel, NetherlandsDesign Engineering
As a Sr. VHDL Design Engineer at Benchmark you have the opportunity to develop within the discipline Electrical Engineering. You're part of a multidisciplinary team in an international environment and think in project teams with the design of the total (sub-) system. Within this team you will be responsible for the design, implementation and verification of these systems.
How do you add value?
You will be working in a project team and have an important role in the design, implementation and verification of one or more subsystems for high-tech products. The aim is that these system components comply with the relevant subsystem specifications. You give advice on your specific area of interest within the project.
- You are responsible for the design, simulation, implementation and verification of FPGA circuits using VHDL code in collaboration with other disciplines such as hardware and embedded software development.
- You communicate the technical progress of project and visit customers for technical discussions.
Job requirements. We're looking for someone:
With a completed higher professional or university education in the field of Electrical Engineering / Electronics.
- Who has at least 8 years of experience in VHDL designs within product development. By that we mean: very experienced in writing VHDL code, you know tools from different manufacturers (Intel, Xilinx, Lattice).
- With experience in the use of simulation tools and measuring equipment for measuring digital circuits and interfaces such as FPGAs, CPLDs, standard interfaces such as SPI, I2C.
- Finally, you have good oral and written communication techniques for technical product documentation, knowledge gathering, information transfer and instruction.
Working at a global organization, which is characterized by professionals and a culture in which we are open to new initiatives and ideas. You will be working in a dynamic environment, in independent teams and are stimulated to grow within the company and take your own responsibility. These steps are possible within and outside your current job area. Benchmark is part of the CLA Metalektro. Within our working environment, the work is not only challenging, but above all interesting and fun. In addition to an appropriate salary, we offer excellent conditions such as:
- 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days.
- Flexible working hours: within Benchmark we’ll give you the possibility to organize your working hours flexible: you are responsible for your own output.
- Plenty of development possibilities. Within Benchmark there are countless opportunities to develop yourself.
- Entrepreneurship is seen, much appreciated and stimulated.
Benchmark in Almelo is part of the multinational Benchmark Inc., a listed company in the field of manufacturing electronics and providing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). At Benchmark you work for companies that make an impact with their innovations. We develop new products for these organizations; products that increase safety, health or, on the contrary, convenience. We supply these products from product design to volume production and directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Almelo. Benchmark Inc currently has 23 branches of which over 400 employees work in Almelo.
Have we aroused your interest in working for a fast-growing, internationally operating project organization? Then apply now!
Are you looking for more information? Please contact Joris Weidijk at email@example.com.
Note to agencies:
No rights or obligations can be derived from the unsolicited presentation of CVs or profiles of candidates.