Supply Chain Planner
Almelo, Overijssel, NetherlandsPlanning
As a Supply Chain Planner at Benchmark, you will be responsible for preparing and maintaining a realistic production plan for each production department in line with available capacity and materials. This with the goal of realizing the customer's demand plan and optimizing production efficiency.
What is your role?
In your role as Supply Chain Planner, you are responsible for creating a realistic medium-term production plan. You do this in coordination with the purchasing organization and with the production department, taking into account materials and capacity (people and resources). You monitor the acute material availability and determine the impact on the planning. In this way you try to solve bottlenecks in the planning through good communication with procurement and production. Ultimately, you monitor the results and the quality of the production planning. During the process you keep track of logistic KPI's and you are responsible for initiating the necessary improvements to improve the logistic process and overall performance.
How you add value?
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and take responsibility;
- You develop yourself by taking risks, making mistakes and learning from them;
- You help each other, share ideas and push your boundaries;
- You develop yourself continuously on technical content and soft skills.
You have the following tasks:
- Develop a realistic production plan;
- Monitoring material availability and the impact on the production plan;
- Escalating where necessary to realize the material plan with the initial buyer;
- Resolving scheduling bottlenecks;
- Testing the production plan against the targets from the S&OP with regard to turnover, stock levels and required capacity;
- Creating scenarios based on demand plan changes and evaluating them on feasibility together with purchasing and production;
- Assessing the impact of demand changes on the production plan and solving any planning problems (medium and long term);
- Maintain logistics KPIs and initiate and be responsible for necessary improvements;
- Manage and maintain logistics ERP parameters.
We are looking for a colleague with:
- A completed college/university degree in Technical Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related;
- Broad interest in logistics and planning;
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a planning role within a technical company where this would be a logical next step in your career or experience in a similar position;
- Analytical, solution and result oriented;
- Good communication skills in word and writing;
- An entrepreneurial, decisive, proactive and result-oriented mindset.
Working at a global organization, which is characterized by professionals and a culture in which we are open to new initiatives and ideas. You will be working in a dynamic environment, in independent teams and are stimulated to grow within the company and take your own responsibility. These steps are possible within and outside your current job area. Benchmark is part of the CLA Metalektro. Within our working environment, the work is not only challenging, but above all interesting and fun. In addition to an appropriate salary, we offer excellent conditions such as:
- 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days (shorter working hours).
- Flexible working hours: within Benchmark we’ll give you the possibility to organize your working hours flexible: you are responsible for your own output.
- Plenty of development possibilities. Within Benchmark there are countless opportunities to develop yourself.
- Entrepreneurship is seen, much appreciated and stimulated.
Benchmark in Almelo is part of the multinational Benchmark Inc., a listed company in the field of manufacturing electronics and providing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). At Benchmark you work for companies that make an impact with their innovations. We develop new products for these organizations; products that increase safety, health or, on the contrary, convenience. We supply these products from product design to volume production and directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Almelo. Benchmark Inc. currently has 23 branches which over 400 employees work in Almelo.
Have we aroused your interest in working for a fast-growing, internationally operating project organization? Then apply now!
Are you looking for more information? Please contact Joris Weidijk at firstname.lastname@example.org.