Test Technician PCBA
Netherlands, Overijssel, AlmeloOperations
As a Test Technician at Benchmark, your job is to track and resolve circuit board failures. You do this by performing automated and manual tests. In addition, you try to find a structural solution to the problems. You are also responsible for training and supervising production personnel. Ultimately, through this you will contribute to the optimization of the production process.
What you can add
As a Test Technician, you will work in the Manufacturing Engineering department, where your added value is in providing fast, decisive analysis. You can add value by filtering errors from the product and detecting possible rootcauses. The purpose of this is to be able to make improvements in the production process, with which you can bring the process to a higher level.
How you add value
- You work in a structured way, develop yourself by taking risks, making mistakes and learning from them.
- You help each other, share ideas and push your boundaries.
- You develop continuously in terms of both technical content and soft skills.
You have the following tasks
- Analyzing electronics products (functional and technical) that have failed in production or are returned from the customer.
- Root cause analysis of production problems.
- Identifying structural production problems early on.
- Verifying whether repair/rework has been carried out successfully.
- Proposing improvement proposals in production.
- Training and supervising production personnel with regard to product specific aspects.
What are we looking for in our new colleague
- At least a technical MBO/HBO education completed in the direction of Electrical Engineering (e.g. Electronics or Mechatronics).
- At least a few years of experience in a similar function, e.g. testing or repairing electronic products and troubleshooting.
- With the ability to work analytically and in detail.
- Who has good communication skills and makes contact easily.
- Who gets energy from helping employees get started and coaching them.
- With an entrepreneurial, decisive, proactive and results-oriented mindset.
What do we offer?
A work environment where you are part of a global company. You will work in independent teams where we are open to new initiatives and ideas from everyone. You will work in a dynamic environment that offers you the space to make quick steps, to grow, also through our Benchmark Academy and to get responsibility. These steps are possible within and outside your current job area. Within this environment, the work is not only challenging, but above all fun.
We offer excellent conditions in addition to an appropriate salary such as:
- 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days.
- Flexible working hours. As long as you make sure your work is done on time, there is the possibility within Benchmark to arrange your working hours in a flexible way.
- Broad development opportunities. Within Benchmark there are numerous possibilities to develop yourself. Both within and outside your job.
- Entrepreneurship is seen, appreciated and stimulated.
Benchmark in Almelo is part of the multinational Benchmark Inc., a listed company in the field of manufacturing electronics and providing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). At Benchmark you work for companies that make an impact with their innovations. We develop new products for these organizations; products that increase safety, health or, on the contrary, convenience. We supply these products from product design to volume production and directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Almelo. Benchmark Inc currently has 23 branches which over 400 employees work in Almelo.
Have we aroused your interest in working for a fast-growing, internationally operating project organization? Then apply now!
Are you looking for more information? Please contact Manon Voskamp at email@example.com.
Note to agencies:
No rights or obligations can be derived from the unsolicited presentation of CVs or profiles of candidates.