As NPI (New Product Introduction) Project Manager within Benchmark you are the bridge builder between client, product development and manufacturing. You are responsible for the guidance and the result of various NPI projects for the Industrial, Semicon, Aerospace & Defense or Medical sectors.
What you can add
As Project Manager NPI you are responsible for realizing NPI projects. This also includes informing the internal and external customer regarding the feasibility and progress of the projects. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and you have a great sense of responsibility to realize these projects on time and to convey this to the relevant departments. As Project Manager NPI you are financially and technically responsible for your projects. If necessary, you look for flexible solutions within the limits, but you always remain "in control". In this dynamic position you provide functional leadership to a multidisciplinary team consisting of a Manufacturing Engineer, Logistics Engineer, Supply Chain Architect, Supply Chain Development Engineer, Quality Engineer and Test Development. You develop your team by means of coaching on both professional and personal level.
How to add value
- You improve and realize the implementation of new products in operations, which contribute to added value for the customer and profitability of Benchmark Almelo.
- You strive to improve the result in terms of customer satisfaction and profitability.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and take responsibility.
- You have a “can do” mentality.
- You improve processes together with your team.
- You are the business card for Benchmark.
You have the following tasks
- From NPI you translate the requirements of the customer, internally and externally, to your project team.
- As Project Manager NPI you are also responsible for reviewing and approving requested changes to the production process and supply chain.
- You are going to transfer new products to regular production and you are responsible for the design.
- Drafting, coordinating and realizing dynamic NPI projects.
- Creating maximum satisfaction with both the internal and external customer.
- Functional management of the high-quality project team.
- Setting up the logistics process for new products, including entering the associated logistics system parameters.
- Assess the impact on quality, logistics, technology and costs of changes.
- Reporting in the matrix to the Program Director and Program Manager.
We are looking for our new colleague:
- With a Master's degree, preferably in the field of Industrial Engineering and Management.
- With 3 - 5 years demonstrable project management skills in complex (technical) projects.
- With knowledge of Lean Manufacturing (Green / Black Belt).
- He can think in terms of the Manufacturing organization and affinity with Development.
- With experience with MRP and ERP.
- Who can set priorities and put the customer first.
- Who is able to implement changes and demonstrate ownership.
- With an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Who is stress resistant, analytical, solution and result oriented and has good communication skills; in addition, our colleague is able to communicate at all different levels in the organization.
This position is extremely suitable for an ambitious Project Manager who wants to develop within a high-quality international player at top level.
A working environment where you are part of a global company. You will work in independent teams where we are open to new initiatives and ideas from everyone. You work in a dynamic environment that offers you the space to take steps quickly, to grow and to take responsibility. These steps can be done within and outside your current job area. Within this environment, the work is not only challenging, but above all a lot of fun. In addition to an appropriate salary, we offer excellent conditions such as:
- 27 vacation days and 13 atv days.
- Flexible working hours. As long as you ensure that your work is finished, Benchmark offers the possibility to organize your working hours in a flexible way.
- Broad development opportunities. Within Benchmark there are countless opportunities to develop.
- Entrepreneurship is seen, appreciated and stimulated.
Benchmark in Almelo is part of the multinational Benchmark Inc., a listed company in the field of manufacturing electronics and providing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). At Benchmark you work for companies that make an impact with their innovations, for example, they develop new products that increase safety, health or convenience. They supply these products from product design to volume production and directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Almelo. Benchmark Inc currently has 23 locations. More than 400 employees work in Almelo.
Have you become interested in working at a fast-growing, internationally operating project organization? Then apply immediately! Are you looking for more information? Please contact Manon Voskamp via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note to agencies:
No rights or obligations can be derived from the unsolicited presentation of CVs or profiles of candidates.