Benchmark is a global partnership focused on the design and development of electronic products and providing services towards Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). We work for companies which make impact with their innovations, as we develop new products that enhance the safety, health or just convenience. These products we provide product design to volume production and even directly to the end user. This entire manufacturing process from design to the test phase is carried out completely in Almelo.
How do you add value?
We plan to strengthen our software engineering team in Almelo (Netherlands) with a Medior Embedded Software Engineer, experienced in Embedded Linux applications. We plan to strengthen our software engineering team in Almelo (The Netherlands) with a Medior/Senior Embedded Software Engineer, experienced in Embedded Linux BSP development.
• Software Engineering for high-end electronic devices in the Industrial, Medical and Aerospace segments, as member of a multi-disciplinary design team.
• MSc/BSc in Information Technology or Electronics Engineering with 3-10 years of experience in embedded software engineering with a focus on Embedded Linux.
• With experience with modern software engineering techniques and tooling.
• Who is experienced in making requirements, Design and test documentation.
• This is also experienced in C / C ++ and scripting.
• With at least basic knowledge of electronics (SOC and microcontroller solutions).
• Knowledge of various types of communication protocols (including wireless).
• You have good communication skills in English (verbal and written).
• You are a representative.
• You have an intrinsic motivation for technology.
• Knowledge of- or experience with- Yocto
Working at a global organization, which is characterized by professionals and a culture in which we are open to new initiatives and ideas. You will be working in a dynamic environment, in independent teams and are stimulated to grow within the company and take your own responsibility. These steps are possible within and outside your current job area. Benchmark is part of the CLA Metalektro. Within our working environment, the work is not only challenging, but above all interesting and fun. In addition to an appropriate salary, we offer excellent conditions such as:
Benchmark in Almelo is part of the multinational Benchmark Inc., a listed company in the field of manufacturing electronics and providing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). At Benchmark you work for companies that make an impact with their innovations. We develop new products for these organizations; products that increase safety, health or, on the contrary, convenience. We supply these products from product design to volume production and directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Almelo. Benchmark Inc currently has 23 branches of which over 400 employees work in Almelo.
Have we aroused your interest in working for a fast-growing, internationally operating project organization? Then apply now!
Are you looking for more information? Please contact Manon Voskamp at Recruitment@bench.com.
Acquisition is not appreciated. No rights or obligations can be derived from proposing candidates without an assignment from HR.