Embedded Software Engineer (Linux)
As an Embedded Software Engineer (Linux) at Benchmark you have the opportunity to develop within the discipline Software Engineering. You are part of a multidisciplinary team in an international environment and you are involved in a project team setting up the total (sub) system. Within this team you are responsible for the design, implementation and verification of these systems.
What you can add
You work in a project team and have an important executive role in the detailed design, realization and verification of one or more Embedded Software applications for high-tech products. The goal is that these system parts comply with the relevant subsystem specifications. You provide advice in your specific area of focus within the project.
You have the following tasks
- You are responsible for design, simulation, implementation and verification of Embedded Software, in close collaboration with other disciplines such as mechanics and electronics.
- You support Business Development and visit clients for technical discussions and workshops.
- You communicate about the technical progress to the project manager.
We are looking for a new colleague with
- A completed higher professional education or university education in the field of IT or Electrical Engineering or related.
- He has at least 5 years of experience as an Embedded Software Engineer with a focus on Embedded Software and preferably with Embedded Linux.
- You have excellent experience with modern Software Engineering techniques and tooling.
- You also have experience in making Requirement, Software Architecture, Design and Test documentation.
- You have good basic knowledge in the field of Electrical Engineering (such as SoC and microcontroller solutions).
What are you good at?
- You have a solid technical basis and like to immerse yourself in a total product, but you also like to be in close contact with our customers.
- You want to get more out of current projects commercially and enjoy asking the customer out and exploring more options.
- You have the drive and courage to investigate with the customers what else Benchmark could mean in the field of Embedded Software.
- You have the capabilities to fulfill a technical lead role in projects.
- Finally, you have good oral and written communication techniques for technical product documentation, knowledge gathering, information transfer and instruction.
A variety of technical challenges in a great diversity of projects in which Embedded Software is applied.
- Possibility to grow, both in the organization and in a technical specialty.
- International cooperation with experienced specialists in electronics, mechanics and software.
In addition, we offer you a working environment where you are part of a global company.
You will work in independent teams where we are open to new initiatives and ideas from everyone. You work in a dynamic environment that offers you the space to take steps quickly, to grow and to take responsibility. These steps can be done within and outside your current job area. Within this environment, the work is not only challenging, but also a lot of fun. In addition to an appropriate salary, we offer excellent conditions such as:
27 vacation days and 13 ATV days (based on a 40-hour working week);
- Flexible working hours. As long as you ensure that your work is finished, Benchmark offers the possibility to organize your working hours in a flexible way;
- Broad development opportunities. Within Benchmark there are countless opportunities to develop such as courses or training;
- Entrepreneurship is seen, appreciated and stimulated.
Benchmark is a global partner focused on the design and development of electronics products and the provision of services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). We work for companies that make an impact with their innovations, so we develop new products that increase safety, health or convenience. We supply these products from product design to volume production and even directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Almelo.
Have you become interested in working at a fast-growing, internationally operating project organization? Then apply immediately! Are you looking for more information? Please contact Manon Voskamp via email@example.com.
Note to agencies:
No rights or obligations can be derived from the unsolicited presentation of CVs or profiles of candidates.