If you join Benchmark as a Hardware Design Engineer at Benchmark you have the opportunity to develop within the discipline Electrical Engineering. You are part of a multidisciplinary team in an international environment and you think along in a project team about the design of the total
(sub) system. Within this team you are responsible for the design, implementation and verification of these systems.
What you can add
You work in a project team and have an important executive role in the detailed design, realization and verification of one or more subsystems for High Tech products. The goal is that these system parts comply with the relevant subsystem specifications. You provide advice in your specific area of focus within the project.
You have the following tasks
- You are responsible for design, simulation, implementation and verification of both analog and digital circuits in collaboration with other disciplines such as mechanics and embedded software development.
- You visit customers for technical discussions.
- You communicate about the technical progress to the project manager.
We are looking for a new colleague:
- With a completed higher professional education or university education in the field of Electrical Engineering / Electronics or related.
- With at least 2 years experience as a Hardware Engineer in the development of digital circuits within product development.
What are you good at?
- You have some experience in the use of simulation tools and measuring equipment for designing and measuring circuits and interfaces.
- You have experience with circuits that use FPGAs and CPLDs.
- You preferably have experience with simulation tools to ensure signal integrity, i.e. optimal termination of signal lines, line length optimization, etc.
- Finally, you have good oral and written communication techniques for technical product documentation, knowledge gathering, information transfer and instruction.
Working at a global organization, which is characterized by professionals and a culture in which we are open to new initiatives and ideas. You will be working in a dynamic environment, in independent teams and are stimulated to grow within the company and take your own responsibility. These steps are possible within and outside your current job area. Benchmark is part of the CLA Metalektro. Within our working environment, the work is not only challenging, but above all interesting and fun. In addition to an appropriate salary, we offer excellent conditions such as:
Benchmark in Almelo is part of the multinational Benchmark Inc., a listed company in the field of manufacturing electronics and providing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). At Benchmark you work for companies that make an impact with their innovations. We develop new products for these organizations; products that increase safety, health or, on the contrary, convenience. We supply these products from product design to volume production and directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Almelo. Benchmark Inc currently has 23 branches of which over 400 employees work in Almelo.
Have we aroused your interest in working for a fast-growing, internationally operating project organization? Then apply now!
Are you looking for more information? Please contact Manon Voskamp at Recruitment@bench.com.
Acquisition is not appreciated. No rights or obligations can be derived from proposing candidates without an assignment from HR.