As a Mechatronics Engineer at Benchmark your are the specialist in Mechatronic systems within the Mechanical Engineering team in the Design Engineering department. It is up to you to take responsibility for the design of a submodule for our customer ASML, which is in line with the Benchmark strategy.
We are looking for a new Mechatronics Engineer who is looking for a substantive technical challenge. Due the growth of our department and the projects for our customers.
In this role your are part of an team that's responsible for the design of an entire submodule. You contribute tot he system architecture from mechatronic point, but your are also responsible for the implementation of the dynamic system. With your knowledge and skills you ensure that the system is stable, achieves the required precision and meets all applicable standards. You are the link between the mechanical and electrical engineers in your team and you the technical point of contact for the customer.
What can you add
Within this position, the focus will be on developing mechatronic systems in a multidisciplinary team with other engineers. You use your knowledge of mechatronics to develop a substantial part of new machine for the customer ASML, Which makes you crucial for your team. The design therefore depends on your knowledge, skills, creativity and commitment. You are able to make creative solutions, you can provide a technical basis and you are not afraid to take decisions and take responsibility.
Together with the team within Benchmark Almelo and in close collaboration with a design team from Benchmark Corporate (V.S.) are you developing the module and your are jointly responsible for the system architecture and the dynamic behavior of the system.
How do you add value
• You create a professional environment which stimulate people to develop themselves
• You observe and apply the new trends trends and the development of new technologies
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you take responsibility and you are an role model for the engineers
• You develop yourself by challenging yourself and learning form possible mistakes
• You are able to develop innovative product concepts together with our customers
You have the following tasks
• You are responsible for developing mechatronic systems for challenging projects
• You design, substantiate and develop dynamic systems within the requirements of the customer
• You contribute tot he system architecture and support mechanical and electrical engineers with information about drives
• You work with the system NX
• You contribute to the risk analyzes and are responsible for the dynamic aspects
o Tolerance analyzes;
o Determine system stability.
We are looking for a new colleague
• With a completed university education in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering, Robotics or related.
• In addition, with around 5 years of work experience in mechatronics.
• Who speaks and writes fluently in English.
• With at least two years of experience with the ASML "way of work".
• With the quality to think strategically and develop vision in the field of mechatronic product development.
• Who has the need to grow further in a role as lead engineer / system architect or principal consultant within mechatronics.
• Finally, with an entrepreneurial, decisive, proactive and result-oriented mindset
Working at a global organization, which is characterized by professionals and a culture in which we are open to new initiatives and ideas. You will be working in a dynamic environment, in independent teams and are stimulated to grow within the company and take your own responsibility. These steps are possible within and outside your current job area. Benchmark is part of the CLA Metalektro. Within our working environment, the work is not only challenging, but above all interesting and fun. In addition to an appropriate salary, we offer excellent conditions such as:
Benchmark in Almelo is part of the multinational Benchmark Inc., a listed company in the field of manufacturing electronics and providing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). At Benchmark you work for companies that make an impact with their innovations. We develop new products for these organizations; products that increase safety, health or, on the contrary, convenience. We supply these products from product design to volume production and directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Almelo. Benchmark Inc currently has 23 branches of which over 400 employees work in Almelo.
Have we aroused your interest in working for a fast-growing, internationally operating project organization? Then apply now!
Are you looking for more information? Please contact Manon Voskamp at Recruitment@bench.com.
Acquisition is not appreciated. No rights or obligations can be derived from proposing candidates without an assignment from HR.