As a Supervisor Operations at Benchmark you are responsible for the daily management of a team within the Operations department. The aim is to have this team perform optimally so that products are produced, tested, inspected and delivered against the set quality requirements.
What you can add
As a supervisor you lead a team within operations and you are responsible for the quality of products. Your goal is to allow the team to perform optimally and to make improvements in the process where possible. In addition, you are responsible for optimal staffing, including training and developing committed employees.
How to add value
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and you take responsibility.
- You develop yourself by taking risks, making mistakes and learning from them.
- You help each other, share ideas and push your boundaries.
- You observe and apply trends and new technologies.
- You continuously develop on technical content and soft skills.
You have the following tasks
• Managing a department within operations.
• Ensure realization of the planning.
• Track, report, analyze and improve KPIs in the areas of safety, planning, quality and costs.
• Monitoring the progress and quality of the products.
• Conducting various interviews (such as, for example, an assessment or absenteeism interview).
• Initiating and implementing change processes;
• Ensuring optimal staffing with the right qualities.
• A background in Technical (Business Administration) at least at HBO level;
• Knowledge of production and planning processes;
• Experience with improvement management;
• Good communication skills, someone who makes contact easily and can address people in a constructive way about their responsibilities;
• Someone who gets energy from developing and training colleagues;
• An enterprising, decisive, proactive and results-oriented mindset.
A working environment where you are part of a global company. You work in independent teams where we are open to new initiatives and ideas from everyone. You work in a dynamic environment that offers you the opportunity to make quick steps, to grow and to take responsibility. These steps may be within and outside your current job area. Within this environment, the work is not only challenging, but above all a lot of fun. In addition to a suitable salary, we offer excellent conditions such as:
• 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days;
• Flexible working hours. As long as you ensure that your work is completed, Benchmark offers the possibility to organize your working hours in a flexible way.
• Broad development opportunities. Within Benchmark there are countless opportunities to develop.
• Entrepreneurship is seen, valued and encouraged.
Benchmark in Almelo is part of the multinational Benchmark Inc., a listed company in the field of manufacturing electronics and providing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). At Benchmark you work for companies that make an impact with their innovations, so they develop new products that increase safety, health or convenience. They deliver these products from product design to volume production and even directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Almelo. Currently Benchmark Inc has 23 branches. 500 employees work in Almelo.
Have you become interested in working at a fast-growing, internationally operating project organization? Then apply immediately! Are you looking for more information? Please contact Manon Voskamp at email@example.com.
Acquisition is not appreciated. No rights or obligations can be derived from proposing candidates without instructions from HR.