Almelo, Overijssel, NetherlandsQuality Management
As a Change Analyst at Benchmark you work within the Document Control department and you ensure correct and fast processing of changes to our products or production processes.
What you can add
For the production of medical equipment, but also in the Aerospace industry, it is essential that we properly document our configurations and monitor the revision levels. Our customer or project teams prepare change proposals to improve product and / or process design. These proposals can arise at the request of our customers or based on an internal necessity. The change analyst ensures that the change proposals are correctly processed in the systems.
We refer to these change proposals internally as Engineering Change Requests, often abbreviated to ECR. Once the change proposals have been prepared, the teams will submit them to you as a Change Analyst.
As a Change Analyst you therefore receive the approved ECRs and you then start coordinating the further implementation. We carry out the change proposals by means of Engineering Change Orders, often abbreviated to ECO.
You start these ECOs in our system and for each ECO you indicate which colleagues are involved in the implementation of the change. From the Agile system, the colleagues involved are then assigned a task, which they can unsubscribe themselves in Agile.
How to add value
You work accurately and are keen on errors where the customer / project teams themselves are less sharp, such as document numbering.
You help the teams to work efficiently by incorporating changes into a bundle where possible, so that there is no need for unnecessary separate approvals.
- You understand the importance of configuration management and correct archiving of all changes to the configurations.
- You develop yourself by challenging yourself and learning from possible mistakes.
- You are flexible when we need to adapt our process, in interaction with systems of our customers, for example.
- In a general sense, with your input in the proposals, we can continue to comply with the laws and regulations that apply within the Medical and Aerospace industry.
You have the following tasks
- Responsible for drafting Engineering Change Orders in line with the submitted change proposals.
- You check the submitted change proposals for completeness and correctness of the documentation and naming. The teams are responsible for technical content.
- You issue numbers that fit within the Benchmark structures for new projects, documents or changes.
- In the implementation of changes, you manage a number of data yourself in our PLM system and within our ERP system. This concerns, for example, a number of fields with specific properties of items.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the change process within Benchmark.
- Affinity with configuration management and documentation management;
- A completed (preferably technical) higher vocational education;
- At least 2 years of work experience in the field;
- A keen eye for correctness of documentation;
- Knowledge of Excel and VBA is a plus.
A working environment where you are part of a global company. You will work in independent teams where we are open to new initiatives and ideas from everyone. You work in a dynamic environment that offers you the space to take steps quickly, to grow and to take responsibility. These steps can be done within and outside your current job area. Within this environment, the work is not only challenging, but above all a lot of fun. In addition to an appropriate salary, we offer excellent conditions such as:
- 27 vacation days and 13 atv days.
- Flexible working hours. As long as you ensure that your work is finished, Benchmark offers the possibility to organize your working hours in a flexible way.
- Broad development opportunities. Within Benchmark there are countless opportunities to develop.
- Entrepreneurship is seen, appreciated and stimulated.
Benchmark in Almelo is part of the multinational Benchmark Inc., a listed company in the field of manufacturing electronics and providing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). At Benchmark you work for companies that make an impact with their innovations, for example, they develop new products that increase safety, health or convenience. They supply these products from product design to volume production and directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Almelo. Benchmark Inc currently has 24 locations. 530 employees work in Almelo.
Have you become interested in working at a fast-growing, internationally operating project organization? Respond immediately! Are you looking for more information? Please contact Manon Voskamp via firstname.lastname@example.org.