Open application for internship/graduation project
Almelo, Overijssel, Netherlands€650 per monthOpen Sollicitatie
If there is no suitable vacancy online at the moment, but you would like to apply for an internship/graduation position at Benchmark?
Benchmark is always open to new talent. Therefore, Benchmark is open for interns & graduates.
Are you a mbo/hbo/wo student and looking for an instructive internship/graduation position in the direction of the following fields:
- Industrial Engineering & Management / Technical Business Administration;
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering;
- Embedded Software Engineering;
- Industrial Design Engineering;
- Electrical Engineering;
- Mechanical Engineering;
- Biomedical Engineering;
- Industrial Product Design;
Then send your open application with your CV, start and end date and accompanying motivation via this vacancy. We await your open application for an internship/graduation position with interest.
The only requirements for this open application are that you are an mbo/hbo/wo student. Do you have any questions? Then ask them to Manon Voskamp (Technical Recruiter Almelo) via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For this open application, the only requirements are that you are a mbo/hbo/wo student. Do you have any questions? Then ask them to Manon Voskamp (Technical Recruiter Almelo) at email@example.com.
What we offer
A working environment where you are part of a global company with the down-to-earth mentality of a Twente organisation. You will work in independent teams where we are open to new initiatives and ideas from everyone. You will work in a dynamic environment that offers you room to take quick steps, grow and be given responsibility. These steps are possible within and outside your current job area. Within this environment, the work is not only challenging, but especially a lot of fun. Besides an appropriate salary, we offer excellent conditions such as:
- Flexible working hours. As long as you make sure your work is finished, there is the possibility within Benchmark to arrange your working hours in a flexible way.
- The freedom to decide how you want to complete your internship.
- Good internship remuneration: €650 based on 40 hours
- Entrepreneurship is seen, appreciated and encouraged.