Almelo, Overijssel, NetherlandsOperations
Do you want to contribute to our further growth? Do you like working with your hands? It is possible with us as an assembly employee.
As an assembly employee, you build various panels using work instructions. This concerns, for example, the placement of components or a piece of wiring. After these panels have come off your workbench, they are completely wired and ready to be tested. You sometimes also perform the work in a cleanroom environment. You are in contact with your Supervisor about the progress of the work. Do you have an improvement proposal? Please! Then you discuss this with the Manufacturing Engineer. Hard work is of course rewarded and you can make great next steps within Benchmark.
You have the following tasks
Independent construction of panel cabinets. both mechanical and electrical.
Wiring panel boxes.
Actively thinking along with the process and doing and making improvements.
We are looking for you if you
- have knowledge of control panels and wiring;
- can work very accurately and independently;
- read design drawings;
- finds it challenging to independently build panel cabinets based on drawings;
- want to think along to improve things; we are always open to new ideas.
- have a completed education in Electrical Engineering or several years of work experience.
A work environment where you are part of a global company. Here you work in independent teams where we are open to new initiatives and ideas from everyone. You will work in a dynamic environment that offers you room to make quick steps, grow and get responsibility. These steps are possible within and outside your current job area. Within this environment, the work is not only challenging, but especially a lot of fun. We offer in addition to an appropriate salary excellent conditions such as:
- 27 vacation days and 13 atv days.
- Flexible working hours. As long as you make sure your work is finished, there is the possibility within Benchmark to arrange your working hours in a flexible way.
- Broad development opportunities from the Benchmark Academy. Within Benchmark there are numerous opportunities to develop yourself.
- Entrepreneurship is seen, appreciated and stimulated.
Benchmark is a global partner focused on designing and developing electronics products and providing services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). We work for companies making an impact with their innovations, developing new products that enhance safety, health or convenience. We deliver these products from product design to volume production and even directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Almelo.
Have you become interested in working at a fast-growing, internationally operating projects organization? Then apply immediately! Are you looking for more information? Then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note to agencies:
No rights or obligations can be derived from the unsolicited presentation of candidates' resumes or profiles.