As Operational Buyer at Benchmark you are closely involved in the purchasing process. The purpose of this function is to purchase the right items, at the right price, at the right time.
What you can add
As an Operational Buyer you compare offers and / or corporate contracts. You analyze the purchasing package and prepare improvement plans with suppliers, which you discuss with the Tactical Buyer. During your period as a purchaser you are continuously analyzing the supply market and keeping your knowledge up to date. Ultimately, this ensures that you can anticipate this and purchase the items at the right time, at the right quality and price.
How to add value
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and take responsibility.
- You develop yourself by taking risks, making mistakes and learning from them.
- You help each other, share ideas and push your boundaries.
- You observe and apply trends and new technologies.
- You continuously develop on technical content and on soft skills.
You have the following tasks.
- Comparing offers and / or corporate contracts.
- Analyzing the purchasing package and preparing improvement plans with suppliers and discuss this with the tactical buyer.
- Continuous analysis of the supply market, keeping knowledge up to date and knowing how to anticipate this;
- Create and maintain on-demand schedules and forecasts for component deliveries based on the needs in the ERP system
- Ensure that no surplus stocks are created;
- Negotiating price, delivery times & options, reliability, quality, etc.
We are looking for a colleague:
- With a completed education (Technical) Business Administration at at least higher professional education level.
- Who, for example, wants to grow as a starter.
- With a good command of the English and German language.
- With affinity for mechanics.
- Who is analytical, proactive and result-oriented.
- With strong negotiating skills.
- Who is used to working according to established processes and procedures.
- Who is a team player, with good communication skills.
A working environment where you are part of a global company. You will work in independent teams where we are open to new initiatives and ideas from everyone. You work in a dynamic environment that offers you the space to take steps quickly, to grow and to take responsibility. These steps can be done within and outside your current job area. Within this environment, the work is not only challenging, but above all a lot of fun. In addition to an appropriate salary, we offer excellent conditions such as:
- 27 vacation days and 13 atv days.
- Flexible working hours. As long as you ensure that your work is finished, Benchmark offers the possibility to organize your working hours in a flexible way.
- Broad development opportunities. Within Benchmark there are countless opportunities to develop.
- Entrepreneurship is seen, appreciated and stimulated.
Benchmark in Almelo is part of the multinational Benchmark Inc., a listed company in the field of manufacturing electronics and providing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). At Benchmark you work for companies that make an impact with their innovations, for example, they develop new products that increase safety, health or convenience. They supply these products from product design to volume production and directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Almelo. Benchmark Inc currently has 23 locations. 500 employees work in Almelo.
Have you become interested in working at a fast-growing, internationally operating project organization? Respond immediately! Are you looking for more information? Please contact Recruitment via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note to agencies:
No rights or obligations can be derived from the unsolicited presentation of CVs or profiles of candidates.