Senior Design Engineer | Digital Electronics
Almelo, Overijssel, NetherlandsDesign Engineering
As a Senior Design Engineer at Benchmark, you have the opportunity to develop yourself within the discipline of Electrical Engineering. You are part of a multidisciplinary team in an international environment and work in a project team on the design of a total (sub-)system. In this team you are responsible for designing, implementing and verifying the complex digital circuits in these systems.
What you can add
You work in a project team and have an important role in the detailed design, realization and verification of one or more subsystems for complex products and machines.
You are a specialist in digital electronics and know what is feasible with the latest techniques, you help determine which customer requirements are and are not feasible.
You give advice on your specific area of focus within the project.
You have the following tasks
- You are responsible for design, simulation, implementation and verification of digital circuits in collaboration with other disciplines such as mechanics and embedded software development.
- You are the point of contact for engineers of our customers for your field.
- You create designs that meet requirements for EMC, testability, reliability and manufacturability.
- You specify circuits, document them determine which tests are needed.
- You make estimates for schedules and communicate about the technical progress to the project leader.
- You coach some junior engineers in the daily work.
We are looking for a colleague:
- With a completed Bachelor or Master degree in the field of Electronics.
- He has more than 10 experience as a designer in the development of digital circuits within product development.
- Who is quality-driven, takes initiative and strives for the best technical solution.
What are your strenghts?
- You have experience in using tools for the design of digital circuits such as simulations with Hyperlinx for high speed interfaces.
- You have experience in designing circuits with controllers, processors, CPLDs and FPGAs. You have experience with interfaces such as RS485, I2C, SPI, USB and CAN and Ethernet.
- You can handle measuring equipment well.
- You have basic knowledge of software and mechatronics.
- Finally, you have good oral and written communication techniques for technical product documentation in English.
- A variety of technical challenges in a great diversity of projects in which Embedded Software is applied.
- Possibility to grow, both in the organization and in a technical specialty.
- International cooperation with experienced specialists in electronics, mechanics and software. In addition, we offer you a working environment where you are part of a global company.
Working at a global organization, which is characterized by professionals and a culture in which we are open to new initiatives and ideas. You will be working in a dynamic environment, in independent teams and are stimulated to grow within the company and take your own responsibility. These steps are possible within and outside your current job area. Benchmark is part of the CLA Metalektro. Within our working environment, the work is not only challenging, but above all interesting and fun. In addition to an appropriate salary, we offer excellent conditions such as:
- 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days.
- Flexible working hours: within Benchmark we’ll give you the possibility to organize your working hours flexible: you are responsible for your own output.
- Plenty of development possibilities. Within Benchmark there are countless opportunities to develop yourself.
- Entrepreneurship is seen, much appreciated and stimulated.
Benchmark in Almelo is part of the multinational Benchmark Electronics Inc., a listed company in the field of manufacturing electronics and providing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). At Benchmark you work for companies that make an impact with their innovations. We develop new products for these organizations; products that increase safety, health or, on the contrary, convenience. We supply these products from product design to volume production and directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Almelo. Benchmark Inc currently has 23 branches of which over 400 employees work in Almelo.
Have we aroused your interest in working for a fast-growing, internationally operating project organization? Then apply now!
Are you looking for more information? Please contact Joris Weidijk at Recruitment@bench.com.
Note to agencies:
No rights or obligations can be derived from the unsolicited presentation of CVs or profiles of candidates.