Sr. Program Manager
Almelo, Overijssel, NetherlandsProgram Management
As Sr. Program Manager at Benchmark, you are the 'CEO of your own business'. This consists of fully managing a client programme, within operations, to the full satisfaction of client and internal organisation, maintaining the relationship with the client(s) and bringing in new business.
What you can add
As Sr. Program Manager, you continuously strive to improve results in terms of customer satisfaction and profitability. You are technically, financially and commercially responsible for one or more client programs. In addition, as Sr. Program Manager, you are the discussion partner for the client, the manager of the team and the sparring partner of the MT.
How you add value
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and take responsibility.
- You develop yourself by taking risks, making mistakes and learning from them.
- You look ahead and are action-driven.
- You help each other, share ideas and push your boundaries.
- You observe and apply trends and new technologies.
- You continuously develop your professional and soft skills.
You have the following tasks
- Responsible for the complete management of customer (and) programme within operations.
- You put together multidisciplinary project teams for the programme, manage them and support the project members, including defining tasks, re- sponsibilities and authorities within the programme.
- You strive to improve results in terms of customer satisfaction and profitability.
- You identify new business opportunities, generate scope extensions and new assignments.
- In consultation with management, you lead the preparation, negotiation and drafting of contracts with customers, subcontractors and suppliers.
- You identify long-term customer needs and drive changes in your own organisation where necessary in order to continue serving customers optimally.
We are looking for
- Completed WO education in Technical Business Administration, Operations Management or related field.
- At least 5 years' relevant work experience as a project/program manager within Operations/EMS.
- Experience in a multidisciplinary environment preferably set up for serial production.
- Experience in an (international) working environment with Contract Manufacturing, with New Product Introductions and with (international) customers.
- Management and negotiation skills, reporting and communication techniques.
- Financial knowledge and strong analytical skills.
- An entrepreneurial, decisive, proactive and results-oriented mindset.
A working environment where you are part of a global company. Here, you work in independent teams where we are open to new initiatives and ideas from everyone. You work in a dynamic environment that offers you room to make rapid steps, grow and be given responsibility. These steps are possible within and outside your current job area. Within this environment, the work is not only challenging, but especially a lot of fun. In addition to a suitable salary, we offer excellent conditions such as:
- 27 holidays and 13 ATV days.
- Flexible working hours. As long as you make sure your work is finished, there is the possibility within Benchmark to arrange your working hours in a flexible way.
- Broad development opportunities. Within Benchmark, there are numerous opportunities to develop yourself.
- Entrepreneurship is seen, appreciated and encouraged.
Benchmark is a global partner focused on designing and developing electronics products and providing services towards Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). We work for companies making an impact with their innovations, developing new products that enhance safety, health or convenience. We deliver these products from product design to volume production and even directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Almelo. Over 600 employees work in Almelo.
Have you become interested in working for a fast-growing, internationally operating project organisation? Then apply immediately! Are you looking for more information? Then contact Manon Voskamp at firstname.lastname@example.org.