Netherlands, Overijssel, AlmeloDesign Engineering
As a System Engineer at Benchmark you have the opportunity to further develop yourself within Engineering. As a system engineer within Benchmark you are part of a multidisciplinary team with an international environment. You think along with the design of the total (sub) system in project teams and within these teams you are responsible for concepts, drawing up requirements and verifying systems.
Wat is your role?
You work in a project team and have an important role in the concept phase of projects, this is an iterative process that ends with a proven concept. You draw up requirements and also the test plan for a complete product or system. You are involved in a project from start to finish and you are in constant contact with our customer together with the project leader.
How can you add value?
- You have a professional attitude to work;
- You can work in a structured way and dare to take risks to develop yourself.
- You are able to devise innovative product concepts together with our customers;
- You are independent and take care of your own work schedule.
- In the concept phase of a project you work out a concept and draw up requirements, this can be done by means of simulations and building prototypes.
- You work together with colleagues from the mechanical and software team to realize a cost-optimal and feasible system solution;
- You make estimates with the project leader for the amount of development work and the technical risks.
- You communicate the technical progress of projects and visit customers for technical discussions.
- In the subsequent phases you will work on detailed specifications for subsystems, you determine the architecture and you work on verification plans. All this in collaboration with (Senior) Design Engineers from various disciplines.
What we are looking for in our new colleague:
- A completed bachelor's or master's degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Knowledge of other fields such as Software and Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years experience in System engineering within product development. You have experience with legal regulations and are used to having contact with customers;
- Experience in coming up with concepts from a blank sheet of paper, you have strong communication skills and get energy from creative workshops with customers;
- Knowledge of structured problem analysis and experience with the use of tools for simulations;
- Skilled in dealing with customers and colleagues; experienced in drafting requirements and other technical documentation in English.
What do we offer?
We offer you a global organization which is characterized by professionals. Benchmark has a very open culture where we are open to new initiatives and ideas. You will be working in a dynamic environment, in independent teams and you will be stimulated to grow within the company and take your own responsibilities. All these opportunities are possible within and outside your current job area. Benchmark is part of the CLA Metalektro. The work that we offer is not only challenging, also very interesting and fun. In addition to an appropriate salary, we also offer excellent conditions such as:
- 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days;
- Flexible working hours: within Benchmark we’ll give you the possibility to organize your working hours flexible: you are responsible for your own output;
- Plenty of development possibilities. Within Benchmark there are countless opportunities to develop yourself;
- Entrepreneurship is seen, much appreciated and stimulated.
Benchmark in Almelo is part of the multinational Benchmark Inc., a listed company in the field of manufacturing electronics and providing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). At Benchmark you work for companies that make an impact with their innovations. We develop new products for these organizations; products that increase safety, health or, on the contrary, convenience. We supply these products from product design to volume production and directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Almelo. Benchmark Inc currently has 23 branches of which over 400 employees work in Almelo.
Have you become interested in working for a fast-growing, internationally operating projects organization? Then apply immediately! Are you looking for more information? Please contact Joris Weidijk at email@example.com.
Note to agencies:
No rights or obligations can be derived from the unsolicited presentation of CVs or profiles of candidates.