Almelo, Overijssel, NetherlandsDesign Engineering
As a Test Engineer at Benchmark you have the task of developing test systems for a new customer. You take the existing solutions as input for this and reuse them where possible in a robust solution. You know how to prioritize the right things and you advise the project manager about the strategy to be followed for the future. For the first part of the assignment, scripts supplied by our customer must be implemented in our test stand platform.
What you can add
As a Test Engineer you work in the Design Engineering department, where your added value lies in developing test systems for new products in a new production line.
How do you add value?
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and take responsibility.
- You develop yourself by taking risks, making mistakes and learning from them.
- You help each other, share ideas and pushes the limits.
- You apply trends and new technologies.
- You develop yourself on technical contents and soft skills.
- Developing testers for electronics / mechatronics products for a new production process.
- Keeping an overview of the production processes and adjusting where necessary.
- Completed electronics education (or related) at least at HBO level.
- You are able to convert test programs from other programming languages such as VBA and C++ to Labview/teststand.
- You are able to read and understand electronic diagrams.
- A few years of experience as a Test Engineer.
- Affinity with Electronics is required.
- Good communication skills, someone who easily makes contact and can address people in a constructive way about their responsibilities.
- An enterprising, decisive, proactive and result-oriented mindset.
Working at a global organization, which is characterized by professionals and a culture in which we are open to new initiatives and ideas. You will be working in a dynamic environment, in independent teams and are stimulated to grow within the company and take your own responsibility. These steps are possible within and outside your current job area. Benchmark is part of the CLA Metalektro. Within our working environment, the work is not only challenging, but above all interesting and fun. In addition to an appropriate salary, we offer excellent conditions such as:
- 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days.
- Flexible working hours: within Benchmark we’ll give you the possibility to organize your working hours flexible: you are responsible for your own output.
- Plenty of development possibilities. Within Benchmark there are countless opportunities to develop yourself.
- Entrepreneurship is seen, much appreciated and stimulated.
Benchmark in Almelo is part of the multinational Benchmark Electronics Inc., a listed company in the field of manufacturing electronics and providing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). At Benchmark you work for companies that make an impact with their innovations. We develop new products for these organizations; products that increase safety, health or, on the contrary, convenience. We supply these products from product design to volume production and directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Almelo. Benchmark Inc. currently has 23 branches of which over 400 employees work in Almelo.
Have we aroused your interest in working for a fast-growing, internationally operating project organization? Then apply now!
Are you looking for more information? Please contact Manon Voskamp at Almelo.Recruitment@bench.com.
Note to agencies:
No rights or obligations can be derived from the unsolicited presentation of CVs or profiles of candidates.