Senior Design Engineer Machine Conditioning
Almelo, Overijssel, NederlandMechanical Engineering
As a Senior Design Engineer at Benchmark you have the opportunity to further develop yourself within the IDME (Industrial Design and Mechanical Engineering) team. You Design and lead the development of machine conditioning systems in the semiconductor industry. You lead a team of designers that work on gas, liquid and vacuum systems.
What is your role?
As a Senior Design Engineer you work in a project team and have an important role in the concept-phase and detailed-design phase and verification phase of projects. You translate the architecture into a 3D design that meets all stakeholders’ requirements. You’ll work with mechanical and electrical engineers as well as machine module owners. You’ll also present your design concepts to stakeholders and align with them on modifications. You responsible for the design quality of yourself and others in the team, as well as sticking to the project timeline.
How can you add value?
- You have a professional attitude to work;
- You can work in a structured way and are capable to guide other engineers in their work.
- You are able to discuss concepts and requirements with our customers;
- You are independent and take care of your own work schedule, and that of the team.
Your technical tasks:
- You can document designs with CAD models, drawings and detailed design information
- You are capable of doing DFMEA’s and risk analysis
- You can create detailed ducting diagrams (DDD) and P&ID’s based on functional diagrams
- You make estimates with the project leader for the amount of development work and the technical risks.
- Ýou can preform calculations to predict flow, pressure, strength and other system functionality
- You can communicate with internal and external stakeholders
What we are looking for in our new colleague:
- A completed bachelor's or master's degree in Mechanical engineering or related fields;
- Knowledge of other fields such as Software and Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a lead engineer
- Experience with 3D CAD systems, NX is a pre
- Skilled in dealing with customers and colleagues.
- Capable of leading a team of up to 10 engineers in their technical specialism
We are looking for a new colleague
- With a HBO/WO diploma in the field of Mechanical Engineering or related (knowledge in electromechanics with a broad scope in most related fields);
- Experience with NX and Teamcenter is a plus;
- A decisive, proactive and results-oriented mindset.
A working environment where you are part of a global company. You will work in independent teams where we are open to new initiatives and ideas from everyone. You will work in a dynamic environment that offers you the space to make quick steps, to grow, also through our Benchmark Academy and to get responsibility. These steps are possible within and outside your current job area. Within this environment, the work is not only challenging, but above all fun.
We offer excellent conditions in addition to an appropriate salary such as:
- 27 vacation days and 13 atv days;
- Flexible working hours. As long as you ensure that your work is finished, Benchmark offers the possibility to organize your working hours in a flexible way;
- Broad development opportunities. Within Benchmark there are countless opportunities to develop;
- Entrepreneurship is seen, appreciated and stimulated.
Benchmark in Almelo is part of the multinational Benchmark Inc., a listed company in the field of manufacturing electronics and providing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). At Benchmark you work for companies that make an impact with their innovations, for example, they develop new products that increase safety, health or convenience. They supply these products from product design to volume production and directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Almelo. Currently, Benchmark Inc. 23 branches. 500 employees work in Almelo.
Are you interested in working for a fast-growing, internationally operating project organization? Then apply immediately! Are you looking for more information? Please contact Joris Weidijk at email@example.com.
Note to agencies:
No rights or obligations can be derived from the unsolicited presentation of CVs or profiles of candidates.