Embedded Software Engineer
Almelo, Overijssel, NetherlandsDesign Engineering
As an Embedded Software Engineer at Benchmark you have the opportunity to develop within the discipline of Software Engineering. You are part of a multidisciplinary team in an international environment and you think in a project team context about the design of the (software) systems to be developed.
What you can add
You work in a project team environment and have an important executive role in the detailed design, realization and verification of one or more Embedded Software applications for high-tech products.
You have the following tasks
- You are part of a SCRUM team and responsible for the design, simulation, implementation and verification of Embedded Software;
- You communicate technical progress to the Software Architect and Project leader;
- You Will work closely with other disciplines such as mechanical and electronics.
What are your strengths?
- You have a solid technical basis and like to immerse yourself in a total product, but also enjoy being in close contact with our customers;
- You want to get more out of the current projects commercially and you like to ask the customer questions to explore more possibilities;
- You have the drive and the guts to explore with the customers what Benchmark could do even more in the field of Embedded Software;
- You have the capabilities to eventually fulfill a technical lead role in projects.
- Finally, you have good oral and written communication techniques for technical product documentation, knowledge gathering, information transfer and instruction.
We are looking for a new colleague with:
- With a completed college or university degree in the field of IT or Electrical Engineering or related;
- Experience with modern Software Engineering techniques and tooling;
- Experience with Software Development in C/C++ for micro controllers or System on chips;
- Knowledge of Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS);
- Some experience in creating Requirement, Software Architecture, Design and Test documentation;
- Basic knowledge in the field of Electrical Engineering.
You have a PRE when you have experience with:
- Embedded Kinux (Yocto);
- QT en QML;
- Digital Signal Processing;
- A variety of technical challenges in a wide range of projects in which Embedded Software is applied;
- Opportunity to grow, both in the organization and in a technical specialty;
- International cooperation with experienced specialists in the field of electronics, mechanics and software;
In addition, we offer a working environment where you are part of a global company. You will work in independent teams where we are open to new initiatives and ideas from everyone. You will work in a dynamic environment that offers you the space to make quick steps, to grow, also through our Benchmark Academy and to get responsibility. These steps are possible within and outside your current job area. Within this environment, the work is not only challenging, but above all fun.
We offer excellent conditions in addition to an appropriate salary such as:
- 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days (based on a 40-hour work week);
- Flexible working hours. As long as you make sure your work gets done, there is a possibility within Benchmark to arrange your working hours in a flexible way;
- Broad development opportunities. Within Benchmark there are numerous opportunities for development such as courses or training;
- Entrepreneurship is seen, appreciated and stimulated.
Benchmark in Almelo is part of the multinational Benchmark Inc., a listed company in the field of manufacturing electronics and providing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). At Benchmark you work for companies that make an impact with their innovations. We develop new products for these organizations; products that increase safety, health or, on the contrary, convenience. We supply these products from product design to volume production and directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Almelo. Benchmark Inc currently has 23 branches of which over 400 employees work in Almelo.
Have you become interested in working for a fast-growing, internationally operating projects organization? Then apply immediately! Are you looking for more information? Please contact Manon Voskamp at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note to agencies:
No rights or obligations can be derived from the unsolicited presentation of CVs or profiles of candidates.