Almelo, Overijssel, NetherlandsOperations
Do you want to contribute to our further growth? Do you like working with your hands? It is possible with us as a Test Technician. As a Test Technician ASML at Benchmark, you have the task of testing products, tracing and solving product errors. You do this by performing automated and manual tests. You can perform this function both in day shift and in two shifts.
As a Test Technician you work in the Operations department, where your added value lies in delivering fast and decisive product tests. You can provide added value by filtering errors out of the product and detecting any root causes. The purpose of this is to be able to make improvements to the production process, with which you can take the process to a higher level.
You have the following tasks
You test and analyze functional and technical electronic products that are in production, have failed in production or are returned by the customer.
- You identify structural production problems at an early stage.
- You check whether the repair or rework has been carried out successfully.
- You provide improvement proposals for production.
We are looking for you if you
- have completed a technical mbo/hbo education in the direction of Electrical Engineering, Electronics or Mechatronics;
- have at least several years of experience in a similar position in, for example, testing or repairing electronic products and troubleshooting;
- works analytically and in detail;
- have good communication skills and make contact easily;
- gets energy from helping and coaching employees;
- another helps, shares your ideas and pushes your boundaries in terms of professionalism and soft skills;
- have an entrepreneurial, decisive, proactive and result-oriented mindset;
- you are willing to occasionally work weekends.
A work environment where you are part of a global company. Here you work in independent teams where we are open to new initiatives and ideas from everyone. You will work in a dynamic environment that offers you room to make quick steps, grow and get responsibility. These steps are possible within and outside your current job area. Within this environment, the work is not only challenging, but especially a lot of fun. We offer in addition to an appropriate salary excellent conditions such as:
- 27 vacation days and 13 atv days.
- Flexible working hours. As long as you make sure your work is finished, there is the possibility within Benchmark to arrange your working hours in a flexible way.
- Broad development opportunities from the Benchmark Academy. Within Benchmark there are numerous opportunities to develop yourself.
- Entrepreneurship is seen, appreciated and stimulated.
Benchmark is a global partner focused on designing and developing electronics products and providing services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). We work for companies making an impact with their innovations, developing new products that enhance safety, health or convenience. We deliver these products from product design to volume production and even directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Almelo.
Have you become interested in working at a fast-growing, internationally operating projects organization? Then apply immediately! Are you looking for more information? Then contact us at email@example.com.
Note to agencies:
No rights or obligations can be derived from the unsolicited presentation of candidates' resumes or profiles.